Thursday, April 5, 2007

We're Back!!!!!





Don't you just hate it when a fantastic idea falls flat!!!! Well folks that was my blogging experience. Tried so desparately hard to post all about our adventures when we were in Africa but it didn't seem to want to work so not wanting to muck around too much with Les' computer (which is a wonderful machine) I thought I'd do it all back home. You know what thought, thought don't you???? Anyway I finally had a bit of time and most importantly patience and alakazam things seem to be working!!!!! Anyway all good here I've just finished a very overwhelming term at my new school and am on holidays for Easter break. We have of cause been using every minute of everyday to run here there and everywhere and try and do absolutely everything. A very wise friend asked me why I was so busy and I don't have a succinct answer but anyway gotta hurry as of cause I have a million and one things to do and we have a huge long weekend planned which includes trips to the Gold Coast, a wedding, a park picnic, catching up with old school friends at Southbank, a family good Friday, Easter, fixing a car, an overnight stay away, a birthday party and of cause chores. And that's this long weekend! Gotta slow down just not sure how. Now that we are hopefully back on track here's a few photos from Dreamworld, where we hung out mainly in Wiggles World of cause last month.

Talk soon.

Ang

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Ang. Good to see you back online. How's the new school going? I'm coming home tomorrow for 2 weeks. I'd love to catch up if we can find some time.