Thursday, November 15, 2007

Don't believe everything you read however well meaning.







I am pretty sure that unless I contact you and let you know that there's a new message on my blog you would have all given up checking it out. And who can blame you my last message suggested I would post more regularly but what can I say lifes busy and the time to play on the internet very very short soooooo I will do what I can but no promises. We are all good here (just had to stop potential problem as Lachie and Piper fight, I mean play.) I have just finished a major online course for work. Did I mention it was huge. It has been going since June I think and the last month I have been completely absorbed with it. Handed it in last week so fingers crossed. Now I have this free time! I should be cleaning and organising but playing online is more appealing at the moment. Hope all is well with you and your fam.
Talk soon (I hope)
Ang
A photo of Lachie 'Harry Potter' and Piper 'I have a new dress'.

No comments: